Cochin breeders, your favorite combo?

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
Premium Feather Member
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
Personally, one of my all time favorites has to be the cochins. They’re sweet, gentle, adorable, and pretty hardy! an overall great chicken to have around.
One of my favorite colors has to be the patridge or blue, and im curious to some breeders out there, your favorite combo of breeding them and if possible, the looks!
this is out of curiosity, although cochins may get bred in the future, im not looking for advice, just some friendly breeders with some adorable colors!

Any of them if they're silkied 😍

But seriously, I really like the looks of Birchen and Silver Blue on them, and I've seen some truly gorgeous Splashes and Blues in show. The Bobtails I've seen in pictures are really pretty, too. Oh, and Columbian, Blue Mottled, Silver Penciled... Honestly, it'd be a much shorter list for me to talk about the colors I don't like on bantam Cochins. 🤣

Any of them if they're silkied 😍

But seriously, I really like the looks of Birchen and Silver Blue on them, and I've seen some truly gorgeous Splashes and Blues in show. The Bobtails I've seen in pictures are really pretty, too. Oh, and Columbian, Blue Mottled, Silver Penciled... Honestly, it'd be a much shorter list for me to talk about the colors I don't like on bantam Cochins. 🤣
So true! All of them seem to just be gorgeous, no matter the colors at all! We currently own a blue one and are getting more some possibly in spring, love her to bits.

Back
Top Bottom