Cochin Fan Club>Post your cochins pictures, and tell it's story!

Kristian

Songster
12 Years
Feb 27, 2010
Miami, Florida
I just got a pair of Fizzle Cochins and they are AWESOME!!! Here a picture of the Roster!

49885_fizzle_cochins.jpg

Last edited:
He was a gift from one of my Neighbors. Becouse he has a black fizzle that he offerd to give me but I told him that I was to embarred to take it from him. But I just kept on thinking about it untill I told him that I changed my mine. But then he desided to keep the black one and find a pair for me!
duc.gif
wee.gif

I just posted these pic's on another Cochin thread but I can share them here too. My first one is Fatso she is a blue bantam cochin and one of the first chickens I got. I got her early last summer from a feed store, she was suppose to be a different breed, I think a silver sebright, but ended up being a cochin, Im sure glad for the mix up.
43331_fatso2.jpg

This next one is un-named, I just picked it up from Coastal Farm supply last night. I had gone in the week before and noticed this little one with a huge pasty butt, went in last night and the poor babies butt was twice as bad I couldn't believe they were just letting it continue in the condition. I was afraid the pooh was going to start backing up in it's system if it couldn't works it's self out. They gave me the chick for $ 1.50, I took it home and all is now well.
43331_baby6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom