Cochin Thread!!!

anyone know what this pattern will grow out to? I am thinking maybe some kind of columbian but I have never seen one as a chick
166648_187879694574061_100000560950503_630224_3420375_n.jpg

Quote:
Re-post, does anybody know?

"She" looks like a Dark Brahma cockerel to me......but its very hard to tell in the pic.

I was thinking the same thing, but as said it's very hard to tell considering the quality of the picture. Not being able to see the comb, I couldn't even make a safe guess at a Brahma.

Quote:
OH MANDY!!!!! He's adorable. He almost looks like he could be a sort of lemon blue kinda thing, except for his head being dark. Of course then he's got the incomplete lacing on his breast, which will most likely increase or expand in his first molt. He has a GORGEOUS head, I love it. He's definitely BLUE!! Is his head mahogany?

Quote:
Re-post, does anybody know?

"She" looks like a Dark Brahma cockerel to me......but its very hard to tell in the pic.

NellaBean and Fattie - I do have other pictures, but I don't think they are very great. Here they are anyways
smile.png

61209_chickens_6.jpg

61209_chickens1.jpg

61209_chickens_2.jpg

61209_chickens_4.jpg

Tah-dah! Hope that helped... at all
roll.png

Quote:

I was thinking the same thing, but as said it's very hard to tell considering the quality of the picture. Not being able to see the comb, I couldn't even make a safe guess at a Brahma.

Just posted the rest of the pictures that I have of "her"

In one of the pictures it sort of looks like she/he had a barred parent, not sure about the other. Is it a young bird? If it hadn't gone through its first molt it would be nearly impossible to guess well about the coloring. Too bad it's not with the living anymore, I would have thought it to be very interesting, color-wise.

Back
Top Bottom