Cochin Thread!!!

Pics
Here is our 3 month old splash....

35731_dsc01178.jpg

cochredkaren.JPG

This is a bantam that a friend gave me as she new I loved Cochins. Hasn't crowed yet. Love the deep red color. My daughter named her "Tomato". Anyone think she may be a "he"?

I've only had the bantam in the past. soooooooooo, do the bantams have the cushion tails only. All standard cochin pictures I see look like a partial cushion tail. To me it makes the standards look like cross breds.

To anyone interested, I now have black cochin bantam hatching eggs available for sell!

These eggs are from our healthy and very pampered flock of black cochin bantams.

These eggs are $15 for 6 well packaged hatching eggs or $25 for a dozen eggs. Price includes shipping.

We have excellent hatch rates from our eggs, but can't guarantee your hatch rate after shipping.

Photos of our bantam black cochin flock are available at ozarkbantams.com

I accept PayPal at [email protected]. You can email, pm, or simply respond here if interested.

chickens35.jpg

(I will also consider trades. Let me know what you've got for trade. I'm looking for white cochin bantam eggs, call duck eggs and black east indies eggs.)

Back
Top Bottom