Cochin Thread!!!

I fear I was once like that(mind you not nearly as bad) but I really wasn't trying to be so confusing and as it turned out were more missing each others point because it was all through email. When we got there turns out what she meant by "do you want the parents?" was do I want to meet them? And she realized I was more flexible about price and breed than I sounded in my emails. It all ended well and I will certainly do business with her again. But judging by your guys' posts things didn't go nearly as smoothly.

I promise I won't post a ton of chick pics this year, but hey, I didn't hatch anything last year (except for one BooBoo!), and this little one is my first for 2012 - it hatched last night, and I just took these pics tonight when I took him out of the incubator. My fertility better pick up pretty soon - it's gonna get awfully lonely by itself in my new brooder!

OK, that's the cutest chick brooder I've ever seen.
jumpy.gif

It's a pretty cute chick, too!

Last edited:
wwmicasa1 wrote:
Quote: I put stuffed toys in with mine all the time. Their favorite is "Hello Kitty". She sits up with her legs straight out & they cuddle between them.....
I have a stuffed bunny i've used for just 1 or 2 chicks, but once more start hatching they prefer to pile. LOL

I can never see too many chick pic - each one is the cutest ever. I have started my vacation watching my 2 and 3 mo. olds zip around the grow-out pen.

Not only do I use the toys and a mirror, I wrap a bottle of hot water in a soft towel. The single baby can snuggle bewteen the bottle and a toy for security. The mirroe makes it think it has a friend in there with it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom