Cochins, Gamefowl and Orpingtons

I’m gonna be gone for like 10 mins to TSC. Just protect Cochins while I’m gone.
No problem. I put them out of the way, over by that fence....
images (1).jpeg

Games are where it's at, especially when they play games with their eggs! They love to turn eggs into chicks! I guess it's a fun game for a game hen to play.

And games are super-intelligent and the hens are very good mothers!

I'd have Cochins, too, if I could find any in my local area. I can't resist the fluffyness and feather feet of Cochins.

Orpingtons are boring. If I had to have Orpingtons, I would choose the really floofy English variety of Orpingtons (in black). There aren't any Orpingtons nearby either.

Ya never know - I might just have a few Leghorns in the future. Just a few, though.
IMG_20201127_085135786.jpg
IMG_20201127_085136972.jpg
IMG_20201127_085138907.jpg
IMG_20201127_085125410.jpg

Games are where it's at, especially when they play games with their eggs! They love to turn eggs into chicks! I guess it's a fun game for a game hen to play.

And games are super-intelligent and the hens are very good mothers!

I'd have Cochins, too, if I could find any in my local area. I can't resist the fluffyness and feather feet of Cochins.

Orpingtons are boring. If I had to have Orpingtons, I would choose the really floofy English variety of Orpingtons (in black). There aren't any Orpingtons nearby either.

Ya never know - I might just have a few Leghorns in the future. Just a few, though.
View attachment 2432471View attachment 2432473View attachment 2432475View attachment 2432477
You are officially the smartest person on BYC. Finally someone with some common sense. I’ve been having to deal with Happy’s Orpington nonsense.

Though I love Cochins, I love Gamefowl more.

Back
Top Bottom