Cockerel?

If he is a Splash Cuckoo Marans and you can't keep males he will be worth selling for a good deal more than a free chicken dinner.

I got $10 for a Blue Cuckoo Marans cockerel last fall and probably could have gotten $15.
I can keep him. I may get rid of the all black roo tho if the two can’t get along.

This bird is not a Marans in any way, shape, or form. Marans are bulky birds. The only trait this chick has is the pink skin. His body type is incredibly off and he's not even a named variety. He is a mixed breed with mixed varieties and he isn't splash. :) I have a hunch he's part OEGB but since he's from an unverifiable source, I cannot give guarantees. :)

This bird is not a Marans in any way, shape, or form. Marans are bulky birds. The only trait this chick has is the pink skin. His body type is incredibly off and he's not even a named variety. He is a mixed breed with mixed varieties and he isn't splash. :) I have a hunch he's part OEGB but since he's from an unverifiable source, I cannot give guarantees. :)
I agree! Looks mottled + barred to me. @The Moonshiner how'd I do?

Back
Top Bottom