Apocalypse.jpg

DH is enjoying his retirement. He certainly seems more relaxed and cheerful. :thumbsup

My DH's epitaph will read "I failed retirement" as he has taken on a part-time job. That's what happens when it's a workaholic. Different career, though, so he is much happier and -- positive note -- he's out of the house and not underfoot a couple of days a week.

Different career, though, so he is much happier and -- positive note -- he's out of the house and not underfoot a couple of days a week.
DH will help out at his old job when they need him, and the owner did say that they will need him.

I'm adjusting too, as he is around all the time now. :gig Our dog is very, very happy about this. More games of frisbee!

Good morning, coffee is ready.
My DH's epitaph will read "I failed retirement" as he has taken on a part-time job. That's what happens when it's a workaholic. Different career, though, so he is much happier and -- positive note -- he's out of the house and not underfoot a couple of days a week.
Took the Princess 4 tries to completely retire. After retiring as a town clerk, she got her real estate license, worked for a community planner, and worked two part time clerical jobs at clothing stores. I on the other hand am a quick learner. Only took me one try.

Back
Top Bottom