Morning, Club!
I’ve been MIA for a bit. Helping oldest son and family pack and get ready to move. As of yesterday, alll their stuff is in storage and they’re living with his in-laws for a month. It could be a long month for everyone.They have a 4-year old and a 1-year old and it’s a small house.

No school today for President’s Day.

I can see you're going to be difficult.:rolleyes::lau
Twinings produce a variety of teas under their label madam. Would madam care to make choice?

I drink almost all the flavors. The best one is Lady Grey. I have been drinking Twinings for years and I drink it the way the English do with sweetner and milk(whipping cream). I'm really not difficult.lol

I do no get 10 dozen to be honest do get a gallon jar full use a medium cookie scoop
Angel Fingers

Ingredients

1 lb butter, room temperature (salted)
1 cup powdered sugar (more for coating later)
5 cups flour
1/4 cup cold water
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups nuts (I use pecans)

Directions
In a stand mixer, cream butter and powdered sugar together well. Add vanilla, salt and then cold water. Slowly add flour until incorporated. After all this, mix in the nuts.

Form into fingers. Bake at 350-375 degrees (360 convection for me) for approx 15 min. (ovens vary) Roll in powdered sugar when warm and again when cool. Makes 10+ dozen.

Thanks for the recipe. I'm going to try it. I have never conquered the art of making cookies.

Back
Top Bottom