Morning club Folks Woke at 6:30 the first time rolled over took another two hours
another pot here now ... Morning to everyone ... I have to agree I think many of the youth have more problems than common sense or self esteem ... They start threads never thinking the bird is not ill your are but they want attention

Good morning, all! A balmy 2° this morning. Apparently it was a good time for the pellet stove to break. Woke up and it was 59°. So I get to work and I'm wondering why it's so cold...the boiler is out and it's 59° :thWhat are the odds?? Funny how if it was that temp outside it'd be so nice, but not when it's inside!
Is the stove fixable?

Morning club Folks Woke at 6:30 the first time rolled over took another two hours
another pot here now ... Morning to everyone ... I have to agree I think many of the youth have more problems than common sense or self esteem ... They start threads never thinking the bird is not ill your are but they want attention
I don't know who it was that kicked this discussion off, but I've seen a few adults having problems with erm, lets say self expression to be kind.
I don't mind really how rough it gets, but I have problems with stupid.

I think a lot of people are lonely and have no one to talk to. Doctors don't want to take the time to really listen to our struggles.
I think a lot of people are lonely. The thing to do in that case is to meet other people, not join a chicken forum.
I think a lot of people have lost contact with the reality of what is and what isn't a hard life.
I read some stuff on BYC where people are fairly constantly complaining about their lot in life and when more detail emerges my empathy wanes.

Is the stove fixable?
Yep, it is. There is a brass bushing that the auger rests in that allows it to rotate easily and it was broken in half. Should be able to put the new one in and be good to go. Glad that they had one in town and didn't have to order it. Although, after a bit of research, the brass ones are prone to failure and should be upgraded to a nylatron bushing. This one has lasted many years, so we'll probably replace the stove before we have to worry about another failure.

Back
Top Bottom