Let her go DL. Make it as comfortable for her as you can but don't prolong her life because the technology and medicines are available.
You have more than enough to deal with as it is. There comes a point where you have to look to what you can realistically manage without doing harm to yourself.
She's actually not suffering at all. You wouldn't know anything was wrong with her if I didn't tell you.
I'll keep her comfortable and add the medicinal mushrooms to her diet as it shouldn't hurt. If she starts to decline, I will let her go. She's had a fabulous life and I know nothing lives forever.

She's actually not suffering at all. You wouldn't know anything was wrong with her if I didn't tell you.
I'll keep her comfortable and add the medicinal mushrooms to her diet as it shouldn't hurt. If she starts to decline, I will let her go. She's had a fabulous life and I know nothing lives forever.
:hugs

I like the two way zipper as well. Whatever brand they use, every coat should have that! Very smooth, never sticks, easy to get started. Can't comment on those pockets as I haven't used them. I'll have to try and see...

I think the kids and husband have had gore tex boots before. For hunting? Good brand, as far as I know.

Gortex is a substantial product. They will last forever. My husband has used them for fishing and hunting.

Let her go DL. Make it as comfortable for her as you can but don't prolong her life because the technology and medicines are available.
You have more than enough to deal with as it is. There comes a point where you have to look to what you can realistically manage without doing harm to yourself.

@DobieLover
Shad is soooooo right. Your plate won't hold much more. When you overload yourself you won't be able to complete the tasks you need to do. The other part of this is you may need someone to take of YOUbecause you're broken.

@DobieLover
Shad is soooooo right. Your plate won't hold much more. When you overload yourself you won't be able to complete the tasks you need to do. The other part of this is you may need someone to take of YOUbecause you're broken.
Valid point. It's seems no matter how hard I work I can't get ahead.

Good morning, CC.
Winter was insulted by all the "non-winter" comments so far this year and is now making up for lost effect.
We have winds gusting to 40 mph, snow and the temp dropped to below freezing and will hit near teens tonight.

Talked to my friend in Wilkes Barre this afternoon - 'winter' and wind are visiting there right now. Again here we got rain and a temperature drop, but reached 38 F today. Not certain what is supposed to happen tonight. I think it is supposed to warm up for the week end.

Hey all Needed milk, my half and half for my coffee ya spoiled like it
so Costco early haircuts at 2 :30 ... Sorry about the old girls Dobie it is not easy as they
age either
Thanks Penny.
But she's okay. She doesn't know anything is wrong!
I have one dog coming up on the breeds expected longevity and a cat that has exceeded it by nearly 3 years. The chances are fairly high I'm going to suffer a broken heart sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom