How is she now @CapricornFarm. We got home it is very warm pin the hair up off my neck have the air in computer room :frow
I talked to a vet today about the goat getting IV fluids, but she said the goat is drinking well and eating leaves so hopefully she is "out of the woods!" Literally. She still staggers though.

Good morning, afternoon, evening, or night, everyone! No coffee for me, just some hot chocolate with a splash of creme de menthe to go with lunch.
Does anyone else want some? Take your pick of flavors: We have plain, a bit of almond extract, some orange extract, some lemon extract, or some mint extract. Also have some Triple Sec, some Amaretto, plenty of creme de menthe -- both colored and clear -- a bit of Razzmatazz, and some Kahlua.
Take your pick!

Good morning! Sorry to hear about your goat Cap! Hope everyone is doing well.
We survived the grandkid day! The baby is good as gold. The only time she really cried is when I went to give her a bottle and the top wasn’t screwed on right so of course it went all over her! Other than that she smiled, took 3 naps and there were no poopy diapers!
Now we’re both enjoying coffee under sunny skies!

Ooh, looks like we might get some more rain here!
We had one heck of a downpour yesterday morning. Rain was coming down in sheets, thunder was going off and rumbling my ribs... it was also windy.
Apparently, there was hail coming down for a good twenty minutes where my mother works. Did damage to the building, knocked down a tree or two, the power went out... she was sent home for the rest of the day, though! Oh, and everyone was okay, too -- no one was hurt.
Hope that you get some rain, Peep_Show!

Back
Top Bottom