Just now able to sit down and relax, so maybe decaf?
Lots of repairfolk in and out today. Thus far we've replaced a leaky garbage disposal, put in a reverse osmosis system, had the HVAC system looked at (and awaiting bid on a new one as this one is pretty shot. As the tech said, "After 25 years, you've gotten your money's worth out of it.") Still have sprinkler system guy to come out at some point, but not today. Actually, looking at the clock, it appears perhaps we're approaching the cocktail hour...

decaf coffee.jpg

Having a pure leaf ice tea black no sugar just now but all the kick anone recall birkenstocks found one today just 85.. bought it my only pair of sandals yes I wear them with socks .. had some years ago missed mine so found them today had to do it home now coops is cleaned

Having a pure leaf ice tea black no sugar just now but all the kick anone recall birkenstocks found one today just 85.. bought it my only pair of sandals yes I wear them with socks .. had some years ago missed mine so found them today had to do it home now coops is cleaned
I wear crocs and socks. Should I have confessed that in the sin bin? After coffee I’m going to go get supplies to make a murder hornet trap. DH is 99% sure he squashed one in the driveway yesterday. You put 4 oz pulp free oj and 4 oz rice cooking wine in a 64 oz water bottle with tabs cut in. Hang it in a tree and report/refresh weekly. I don’t know if I should hope to catch some or not. :gig

Back
Top Bottom