This is the remodel of my small coop He took the old roof off both sides of small coop to make the,m taller there will be metal on the roof tonight all around for security .. BF did take water bucket from the small coop to their yard as they cannot get in the coop just now
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg

Good thing it's supposed to be dry and sunny this week.. Cooler temps than normal, but at least dry.. I can get the back 40 (large area of the back yard) cut down, raked and bagged for use latter in the coops.. It's almost like a hay field! And maybe finish up a few projects I have materials for. Maybe paint the house too? Golly.. so much stuff to do.

Good thing it's supposed to be dry and sunny this week.. Cooler temps than normal, but at least dry.. I can get the back 40 (large area of the back yard) cut down, raked and bagged for use latter in the coops.. It's almost like a hay field! And maybe finish up a few projects I have materials for. Maybe paint the house too? Golly.. so much stuff to do.
Yeah, add to that my son, his wife and 4 grandkids coming to visit! :wee :barnie

Back
Top Bottom