Coated it with Bacitracin and covered with bandaids last night. Just removed them, and basically it is healed/healing. I am a quick healer. Only one nail tore the skin the others just caused bruising. Just stopped short of a large vein on the inner edge of my arm. If she caught that we would have had a visit to the ER. Needless to say we cut her nails today. She just has so much energy.
Maybe teach her to tolerate a dremel to smooth the edges.

Do you use a Neti Pot?

No! I use a squeeze bottle that I bought at Walmart. It is called "NeilMed Sinus Rinse". One box has a squeeze bottle and the other has the netti pot. They come with the NailMed packets included. I have been using this for over a year. I doubt that I will ever give it up.

You are hearing this from one who didn't want anything in her nose.

No! I use a squeeze bottle that I bought at Walmart. It is called "NeilMed Sinus Rinse". One box has a squeeze bottle and the other has the netti pot. They come with the NailMed packets included. I have been using this for over a year. I doubt that I will ever give it up.

You are hearing this from one who didn't want anything in her nose.
I have been using a bottle of sodium nasal spray. It helps! I should get the rince you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom