Yes, the fog cleared around 7:30 and it is nice and sunny. There is still some clouds over the Mt.'s headed over your way and looking over to Victoria way there is some grayness coming. We could use some rain, everything is very dry already.
I was out watering pots at 11:00pm! I meant to go do them after dinner but forgot till I was locking up! :gig

Thanks, Sue, and good morning, all.
Your phone likely has an alarm clock if you need to use one!
:lau My flip phone barely makes calls. :gig You ought to see me text from it.

It's not that we don't have alarm clock/radios - it's just that we rarely use them. There has to be some advantage to being old and retired.

It's not that we don't have alarm clock/radios - it's just that we rarely use them. There has to be some advantage to being old and retired.
The only reason we set his phone alarm is because he wants it, not me. And we always wake up before it goes off 🤷

It's not that we don't have alarm clock/radios - it's just that we rarely use them. There has to

be some advantage to being old and retired.

I agree that being retired gives you the right to get up when you want, go to bed when you want, go to town when you want, and do any other projects when you want.

Isn't retirement wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom