I have the woodstove going, it is not at all warm today. I'll sit by the woodstove with my afternoon coffee
No woodstove for me yet. I still have to finish the chick transfer from today's hatch, as I want my broody to raise all of them.

There are still 8 waiting in the brooder to join their siblings, but I wanted to wait half an hour in between the various transfers to give those already moved some time to wiggle nicely into momma's fluff.

My afternoon cup of coffee, decaf
IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

ok, so I got the baby gates zip-tied together and we'll just have to see how pushy Ziva gets. As soon as I set the box up she got excited. She is so smart, she knows chick chicks are coming. After breakfast all I said was chickchick and she trots over to the box to look for them..... Tony... he has no clue what it is all about OR he is just like "ok, ya, chicks, so..."

Still here did not make it to the garden .. I rescued a GSD new the breeding of her so she was wonderful with the birds had a crew of peeps in the pump house she got locked in there somehow.. She looked like help one peep was beside the pool I had them in not moving .. obviously it wanted out she tried to put it back poor dog was devasted

View attachment 2657524

ok, so I got the baby gates zip-tied together and we'll just have to see how pushy Ziva gets. As soon as I set the box up she got excited. She is so smart, she knows chick chicks are coming. After breakfast all I said was chickchick and she trots over to the box to look for them..... Tony... he has no clue what it is all about OR he is just like "ok, ya, chicks, so..."
Tony and Ziva?? NCIS fan? knew I liked you for a reason!😊

Back
Top Bottom