Thanks I will have some! Just got done cleaning old dusty straw out of my chicken house. I decided to put some shavings in there for a change and now they’re all scared to go in! :gig
I changed out the bedding this morning, all was well till I started empty the trays into the wheel barrow, then here comes the green haired lady in green and dumped a gully washer on my head, thank you thank you MOTHER NATURE

Hi Peep_Show :frow Hope the med issues are minor. We cheated this year and just put the plants in pots on the deck so I can care for them easier.

The dog had had an infestation of hookworms and the move to here caused a bit of digestive upset from both ends. All clear and good now in all regards. Dogs has a tendency to filch and chew everything, so had a round of xrays when we couldn't find the remainder of a toy whose now-confetti bits were vomited. (We did find the toy later; dog is fine.)

Hey all club friends was up at 8 by 9:30 on the road to West Olympia takes 2 hours to get up there.. Found a add on Craig's list for 3/8 plywood 4x8 sheets up to 16 at 30.00 each I emailed last night they responded this morning.

We bought 10. The Son has a Ford 150 she is 20+ years old but heck of workhorse meandered home, having lunch buying produce

Hey all club friends was up at 8 by 9:30 on the road to West Olympia takes 2 hours to get up there.. Found a add on Craig's list for 3/8 plywood 4x8 sheets up to 16 at 30.00 each I emailed last night they responded this morning.

We bought 10. The Son has a Ford 150 she is 20+ years old but heck of workhorse meandered home, having lunch buying produce
As my dad was known to say “That was a good hit!”

Back
Top Bottom