Afternoon ya'll. Second cup on and I sure need it. Did not sleep well last night for some reason, so got up at the crack of dawn and went outside to sit in the chicken area and just absorb nature and watch my hen scratch around. Her feet are getting better- hopefully I got all the bumble out. I then went to weeding out the asian jasmine and lost track of time. When I was really tired and my legs were cramping, I decided to come in and get a cup of coffee - after 10 AM. I got comfortable to drink my coffee and dozed off for a couple of hours. Then got busy around the house. Now it is time for a break and more coffee -mmmm. Will start laundry and maybe take another nap.

Don't mess with my morning coffee....

coffee joy.jpg

I used Energy Drink instead of water for my coffee one time. Was halfway to work before I realized that I forgot the car!
*I know it’s an old joke but I love it!
Also, earlier I said that I was little, let me put it into perspective. I can easily completely crawl into the coop part, using the tiny door on the side! I did it a few times when doing the ventilation modifications, I circled the door in blue in the picture. I can also fit through medium sized doggie doors…
I’m a skinny thing.
6354091D-AC45-4719-96EF-F61AD91A5A87.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom