0816A26B-F39C-4B77-ABE3-B7513FC4F178.jpeg

spoiled chickens! Got fresh grass clippings yesterday, and today got some leftover steak, rice, broccoli in addition to thier normal soaked food breakfast!

Pepper is very pretty and alert.

I love her coloring.

If you are okay with it some directions on how to would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, regarding Pepper! She is extremely social and talkative, she will almost let me pet her. She always tries to get eye level with me and talk to me. If I’m on my hands and knees in the coop, she gets on something, if im standing up she gets on the ladder tree that i made her.
She loves to talk and watch me, you can tell that she’s like a gossiping girl lol, so bubbly!
she is incredibly pretty, and gets prettier each day. She is the 2nd in command in the coop, despite her size, 1st is the huge gold sex link, over 4 times the size of Pepper . The 2 silkies are lower ranked, but twice her size.

I bought mine Un-assembled. I put it together myself, my myself.
first I just had an old small animal cage like a ferret cage, that I took off one side and then attached it to the coop, using a removed panel to go under the roof.
View attachment 2802789
then recently I got the big run made and attached it there.
View attachment 2802797

View attachment 2802798
I used a staple gun to attach the chicken wire to the underside. I rolled up the ends of it to ensure no ends sticking out.

Good job!

No coffee for me - just drink diet coke, no caffeine. NO, doesn't taste like brown water.

I drink hot tea and 7-UPS.

Hey there. Went to the local fair here scored with the tupper ware bought a new set of bowls like our old ones we had on bowl crack long time ago. So now have a set and half.
I am clear fluids till tomorrow morning I have outpatient colonoscopy
Good luck Penny! You’ll be in my thoughts and prayers! I hope you got out of cooking dinner, or Lemon jello for everyone!

Back
Top Bottom