I need an afternoon perk me up. I built a fire here too.

I baked some eggshells. Several people have said they do that before they crumble them up.

WHOOOO-WEEEEE! Do they STINK! Not going to do that again!

:oops: Or did I do it wrong...? 400, about 10 minutes.
I usually just put the oven on warm for a while or put them in after something was baked and the oven is off but still hot. During the winter sometimes I’ll dry them on a baking sheet on top of the wood stove. Yeah they will smell if they get hot!

doing inside stuff in between crazy phone calls from people asking to order wood!?????why wait this late to START looking for a firewood supply? our wait list is 2 weeks long, so turning away quite a few people!
They're starting now because it's just starting to get cold now. Like the people who order their garden seeds in May, because they need them in June, and think they're early. Nope. I order mine in January or even November. Yeah, SMH too.

DH and I cut, split, and stacked some wood today. He did the heavy stuff, I did the carry and stack so he could keep doing the heavy stuff. Going to be tired/sore tomorrow.

Now we can watch the Lions get slaughtered by their former quarterback with his new team.

Afternoon y'all. Need coffee please. Late anxious night. Our young blind hen decided to spend the night outside, so I worried about what was out there with her. Apparently she hunkered down and then found her way back to the coop this morning. But I have new gray hairs :D Good luck with the game Sally PB, I've been watching the Cowboys pull defeat from the jaws of victory since Tom Landry 😂

We had these storms forcasted .. Went out a lul in the rain.
Had finished cleaning the tables started to pour then came the thunder. I parked on the edge of one of the tables .. Thunder it did couple real good ones ..
Now I am back in dented one egg in my pocket but had 9
in there .. Sun came out of all things now.. Back inside fresh pot of coffee have at it.

Back
Top Bottom