Hi there 😊 yep, everything is going pretty well. Just need to stop getting hurt as healing takes forever. Bob stays busy with work mostly 🙄

We are having a fun day with some of the grandkids today, so that will be nice 😍

How are things going for you ?
Just been really busy with work. Restoring a bunch of my oil lamps and of course, my birds! ...I need more pens!!!! :D
I'm constantly reinjurying my hip....turn a certain way, sleep too long on that side, sit for too long a time, I'm beginning to wonder when I'll be in a wheel chair! :hmm It's hell to get old! :lau

Just been really busy with work. Restoring a bunch of my oil lamps and of course, my birds! ...I need more pens!!!! :D
I'm constantly reinjurying my hip....turn a certain way, sleep too long on that side, sit for too long a time, I'm beginning to wonder when I'll be in a wheel chair! :hmm It's hell to get old! :lau
How many birds do you have now ? Do you have a new thread ?
Ever since I fell, I've had issues with my right hip and knee 😞 I haven't had the courage to get them checked. I totally agree that getting old sucks :hugs .

How many birds do you have now ? Do you have a new thread ?
Ever since I fell, I've had issues with my right hip and knee 😞 I haven't had the courage to get them checked. I totally agree that getting old sucks :hugs .
As of last week, I have 354 birds....200+ pheasants and around 150 quail, I lost a pheasant and a quail last week, old age. :(
I probably should go see the doctor again but he won't tell me anything I don't already know....and would probably want to do surgery on my hip, again! :rolleyes: but another doc said if it breaks again, there won't be anything they can do to repair it this time.

Went to the VA after I broke my tibia and fibia in a motorcycle accident, it wasn't set right and grew back together wrong. He said, "I can fix ya up good as new". I thought wow! How ya going to do that....said he could amputate above the knee and give me a prosthetic one! :eek:
I haven't returned to the VA since! :gig

Made Apple Pie doughnuts anyone wants to join me :celebrate
001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom