Thanks, Sour!
Awoke to warmer than usual and wet ground, so I guess a rain cloud visited last night. At least we're not having the sub-freezing January-in-late-November anymore.

Thanks 2 Cups, ceiling will stay white.
I looked at that and thought "That's nuts. Why would you have a white interior coop?" and then remembered it's your pottery shed. Oops. My seniorness is showing...

Thanks, Sour!
Awoke to warmer than usual and wet ground, so I guess a rain cloud visited last night. At least we're not having the sub-freezing January-in-late-November anymore.

I looked at that and thought "That's nuts. Why would you have a white interior coop?" and then remembered it's your pottery shed. Oops. My seniorness is showing...
Yeah, even though chickens are talented poop throwers i doubt they could get the ceiling in another building. :gig
I have way more " senior moments" than i feel i should. The doctor has been of no help. I did have a test done and he says i am fine. It makes me mad. These tests only test certain things. They don't detect brain fog, or having to dig for words. I totally understand.

Hey good morning Club, Brought the coffee press.
Took a smart Women Doctor to get it right with my pain. She saw the psoriasis
and said silly psoriatic arthritis..
My pain went from 25 daily to 6. Prednisone took my bone density, medication I am on may return it.
I’m glad someone has figured this out for you!

Back
Top Bottom