A Coffee Club!! :wee SS, TEG and BYH are down and I’ve got to have coffee with friends! Coffee and a biscuit and I’ll be ready for the day. Thank y’all for having me this morning.:love After chores this morning, I’m going to the Dallas area, 3 hours away, to get a puppy! It’s a 3 month old male Anatolian. He’s AKC registered. I have 2 Anatolians and need 2 more, so in about a year, I’ll be looking for a AKC registered female. I lost my 2 Great Pyrenees, 1 to old age and one to cancer. I’ve pressed my farm dog, a big black Great Dane/Labrador cross into being a Livestock Guard Dog. He has 9 sheep in his front yard. Getting this puppy is a big deal, I’m excited to have him join the farm.

OIP.uSZJh_ZQPWmm__RYoJFzPQHaFG

A Coffee Club!! :wee SS, TEG and BYH are down and I’ve got to have coffee with friends! Coffee and a biscuit and I’ll be ready for the day. Thank y’all for having me this morning.:love After chores this morning, I’m going to the Dallas area, 3 hours away, to get a puppy! It’s a 3 month old male Anatolian. He’s AKC registered. I have 2 Anatolians and need 2 more, so in about a year, I’ll be looking for a AKC registered female. I lost my 2 Great Pyrenees, 1 to old age and one to cancer. I’ve pressed my farm dog, a big black Great Dane/Labrador cross into being a Livestock Guard Dog. He has 9 sheep in his front yard. Getting this puppy is a big deal, I’m excited to have him join the farm.

I want pics later!! this is going to be so great! hahaha puppy teeth

:frow @Baymule and welcome to the club. Congratulations on the new fur baby. Pictures always enjoyed!

Morning all. Working on the second pot of real coffee, I can whip up a pot of decaf if anyone is desperate enough to need a cup of it, LOL. Of course always a kettle of hot water on the fireplace for tea.

It's COLD here this morning. 11° high of 20 and there is a bit of snow coming down.

I keep telling myself it IS winter but that is little consolation.

Welcome to the thread. Help yourself to a beverage.

Back
Top Bottom