I’ve always had Chevy cars. I had a classic 1982 Corvette that we finally had to get rid of last year. While I was at dealership waiting for my car I sat in and played around with a Bolt all EV….. cool stuff very Star Trek and futuristic

(Would that be Lemon Meringue???)
No, they don't like meringue.

Well you read about it and now it’s happened to us, we had an electrical fire last night in our garage and it’s gone along with 26 years of tools and magic props and materials BUT THANK THE LORD our garage is free standing and we hosed down the house while waiting for firefighters, everyone and all animals are ok!
My neighbors are the angels, at 3:30 am she saw smoke coming out of the garage and called 911 then came and banged on our door to wake us up. I ran outside to see fire licking out of the melting roof shingles. The family kept its wits and my wife grabbed the dog, my daughter grabbed the chickens and put them into her car, loaded the fancy rats and bunnies into their carriers and into my sons car. My son was on with 911 and also taking video and photos. I was spraying the house down with the hose. We all smell like smoke and I got a 1” burn on my arm from flying debris but EVERYONE IS FINE!!!!! I’m upset and tear up every few minutes from the “what if’s” as this could have been much worse. Everyone is fine and safe and stuff can be replaced and repaired
Needless to say I’m on my 4th cup of coffee so far but would love to share with anyone who would like……please be well my online friends
Bruce

Well you read about it and now it’s happened to us, we had an electrical fire last night in our garage and it’s gone along with 26 years of tools and magic props and materials BUT THANK THE LORD our garage is free standing and we hosed down the house while waiting for firefighters, everyone and all animals are ok!
My neighbors are the angels, at 3:30 am she saw smoke coming out of the garage and called 911 then came and banged on our door to wake us up. I ran outside to see fire licking out of the melting roof shingles. The family kept its wits and my wife grabbed the dog, my daughter grabbed the chickens and put them into her car, loaded the fancy rats and bunnies into their carriers and into my sons car. My son was on with 911 and also taking video and photos. I was spraying the house down with the hose. We all smell like smoke and I got a 1” burn on my arm from flying debris but EVERYONE IS FINE!!!!! I’m upset and tear up every few minutes from the “what if’s” as this could have been much worse. Everyone is fine and safe and stuff can be replaced and repaired
Needless to say I’m on my 4th cup of coffee so far but would love to share with anyone who would like……please be well my online friends
Bruce
So sorry you lost your garage and it's contents. Fortunate that it was a free standing building.
I'm glad you all are alright.

Bruce
I am sorry for all you have lost, but happy to hear that you, your family, and your animals are all OK. I hope good fortune comes your way soon!

Bruce
Oh no! That is so traumatic! :hugs Your family performed perfectly and that’s really something to be proud of! I’m so sorry for the loss of the garage and contents. Take care now and keep us in the loop!

Back
Top Bottom