coffee stunts your growth? fact or myth?

i dont drink coffee and im 5'8" - 5'9"....idk....just thought this seemed interesting...i was hoping when people asked y i dont drink coffee i could say cuz it stunts ur growth instead of its gross....
hmm.png

DH is 6'4" and my MIL says he has been stealing her coffee off the tables as soon as he could walk...so i would say no..(we cant go on genetic history we have no idea how tall bio family is...he was adopted)

I don't know about it stunting growth I am 5'6 and drank coffee all my life.
one thing I can say for coffee is it's a breath saver at the start of an asthma attack. between the steam and the caffeine its a bronchiodialator, at the start of every attack a fresh coffee steaming from the Kerug and a couple of shots of the inhaler and I am good to go.

Myth : I like most folks here have been drinking this great brew for a very long time, I am 6'2" so no stunting here, I think there are more pro's than con's.

AL

Quote:
LOL preaching to the choir sista!! I'm 5'8, been drinking coffee since I was a toddler, STeven is 5'10 same thing.

Good to know my youngest DD(3) loves iced coffee drinks. She is wearing the clothes that her older sister wore when she was 4-5. I know she will be taller than her sister who doesnt drink coffee yet.

Back
Top Bottom