Coffee's ready...

Good morning everyone.
Coffee is brewing, children are screaming. Typical Sunday here, and we have one more day off tomorrow to do it all over again.
Temps expected around 38 today, with around 6 inches of snow starting later in the afternoon.
Stay warm everyone.

Good morning, MamaG!
frow.gif
and good morning to all those who have yet to wake up!
cool.png

Last edited:
10233_avatar_17612.jpg
Sitting here trying to get motivated into doing something. Hope's working, Granny is visiting one of my brothers, so the only sound I hear is my old dog snoring. Once your children get grown and gone the silence can be almost deafing. The rug rat ruckus can at times be aggravating, but believe me you will miss it someday.

Good morning all,

Carole, I am also anxious for spring. I already placed one chick order at Ideal, and am still shopping for more. Somehow my internal clock believes that in order for spring to arrive, my VISA card must have charges to hatcheries on the billing. Isn't that what make the season turn?

Morning everyone. Critters are happily munching and we are so glad that there are no more frozen water tanks to deal with!!!!!!
Sold 2 horses yesterday, literally just before loading up for the sale. Got enough from the two to make one house payment. Do not know what will will do for the following month. Ex has decided to not send support money.

Morning! I think spring is on it's way....my geese kept waking me up last night with their honking...they usually do that when they are deciding to mate i read threads until midnight about horses being stolen! OK--I need to go to work...have a great day all! Terri O in WI

Quote:
That is what I tell my DH when he complains about the tiny Lego pieces strewn about in my DS's room, or my DD's enormous stuffed animal collection. One day, there won't be toys in the house, because there won't be children in the house.
sad.png
Of course, by the time our youngest child (currently unborn) leaves the nest, we'll probably be ready to move into a nursing home.
tongue.png

Good morning BYCers!
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom