Coffee's ready...

Well at least it wasn't real maple syrup!!

Where's everybody? With that maple syrup, you need waffles with your coffee this morning.

My new chooks are doing great, the big girls spend a lot of time watching them and trying to figure out what they're doing here. They have separate runs and coops, but just a chain link fence and a screen window separating them. In a few weeks we'll open it up and merge the areas.

Where's everybody? With that maple syrup, you need waffles with your coffee this morning.

My new chooks are doing great, the big girls spend a lot of time watching them and trying to figure out what they're doing here. They have separate runs and coops, but just a chain link fence and a screen window separating them. In a few weeks we'll open it up and merge the areas.

I am still here

I am a bit down though. Hard work with my dad right now as he is all upset on the phone a deal and nothing much I can do. I miss my mum too a great deal.
I sure wish I could have a coffee and waffles! ooooooooooo lovely just what a girl in tears needs right now!!!!!!!!

Oes. - ooh and your hen looks like she has two heads!!!

Last edited:
That's Mossy and Goldie. They're inseparable.
Conjoined? Two heads are better than one I guess! They are lovely hens - !!!!!!! Such a funny pic though they really do look like one hen with two heads! I remember years ago when I was at School there was a pickled baby calf in a jar and it had two heads. One at one end and one where the tail should have been. Of course it didn't develop and was not the size of a fully grown calf. It was a weird curiosity in a juniour school. I doubt if they would allow such a thing these days - funny how nature does strange things. I guess it must have come from a local farm.

Anyhow I am feeling a bit better after a bath and a search for nice things to go with coffee. No waffles but buns instead. Got photos of the flowers from the internment today so I guess that set me off a bit. There was a lovely photo of mum and dad on their last day trip too. I thought mummy looked a bit drawn - dad said she had a wonderful day though. Better go or I will start crying all over and that will never do.

Oes

Such a funny pic though they really do look like one hen with two heads! I remember years ago when I was at School there was a pickled baby calf in a jar and it had two heads.

Oes
Like this "two headed" goat I saw while driving in Alberta a few years ago?
tongue.png

Here's another shot of Goldie & Mossy, they were checking out the new coop before the new little chicks moved in.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom