Coffee's ready...

OES has had a good and loving life with a compassionate and attentive owner. If he can pull through he will just because he loves being with you. If he can't, know that he did his best and is grateful for your love.
love.gif

Guys back to Vet again today. The heart is not stabalizing. There is little can be done. Murphy has not eaten appart from the odd handful of food in over a week. Tonight he just spat it out on the floor even though I gave him egg which he loves? Just over a week ago he was running down the beach now there is talk of the end. I cannot see him starve away. The Vet wanted to try another drug which of course costs the earth and wont actually fix anything. I looked her in the eye tonight and asked straight up - " are we flogging a dead dog here/" she said yes. - he will die we are just delaying the inevitable.

- I am taking him to another vet tomorrow. Oes

Guys back to Vet again today. The heart is not stabalizing. There is little can be done. Murphy has not eaten appart from the odd handful of food in over a week. Tonight he just spat it out on the floor even though I gave him egg which he loves? Just over a week ago he was running down the beach now there is talk of the end. I cannot see him starve away. The Vet wanted to try another drug which of course costs the earth and wont actually fix anything. I looked her in the eye tonight and asked straight up - " are we flogging a dead dog here/" she said yes. - he will die we are just delaying the inevitable.

- I am taking him to another vet tomorrow. Oes
hit.gif

Good morning chicken wranglers
Soo very sorry Oes,I hate to hear of your trials and tests" all so close together of late".
Have faith and may the Lord comfort you in these hard times.
I have had my own trials,Which in light of your's seem hardly a discomfort.I have not had a beer in 6 mos and what a trial that is,but with all the stress I've been under I'm glad I'm not seeking an overabundance of comfort in the bottle ,and believe me it would be soo easy to do at the present.Good luck and,
God Bless!

Got murph to eat a wee bit this afternoon. He is quite weak getting. Can't see the other Vet until tomorrow. Our own Vet a bit miffed at us taking Murph away but the option was put on the table massively expensive drugs every week or put to sleep. I have to take murph where he gets the best chance to survive We have a lot of support from the Oes rescue who are going to help too. We are hoping the other Vet can help us as they have access to better stuff like Heart monitors and all sorts our vet doesn;t do.

Keep praying guys. You all know how much I love the Murph.

Oes

Sadly Murphy passed away today at about 1pm uk time. We took him to the other Vet and he said straight away there was something sinister going on. He said in his opinion Murph had a tumor in his chest putting pressure on the heart which had caused internal bleeding. He said we could have a scan done to confirm that but it was unlikely Murphy would survive the sedation needed to do the test and that he was in a lot of pain - so we sadly agreed with the vets conclusion and let the Murph go. We are very very sad.

DH had his cardiology apointment today too. and the outcome of it is that his heart is also failing and he will need another stent fitted ASAP. At least I can get treatment for him.

All this on top of two handicapped lads and not 4 months since my mummy died with a major MI heart failure. Little Giz is sad tonight he misses Murph but its hard to explain to a dog why his friend didn't come home.

Oes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom