Coffee's ready...

5 eggs yesterday that means all of laying age made a contribution. 1st time. Neighbor planter turnip in our garden yesterday can't get use to this second season.
Ours are starting to slow down. 1 - 2 eggs per day for 4 chickens......... We are thinking about new ones this fall or next spring.
Perfect, for our neck of the woods, in August! Upper 70's, low humidity, clear sky! Just perfect.
Wishing the 'same' for everybody out there enjoying that cup of Jo'....
Same here, all weekend long. Time for picking and canning some peaches........

The one used widely in the European Union, and yeah, about 1.34 USD. We just have a bit of taxes on our fuel. I spoke to a hotel receptionist once, he told me they had American guests the night before. They were laughing about how silly it is that everyone drives cars with 1.6 liter engines here. The receptionist told them to take a look at the prices at the nearby  gas station when they return to the hotel in the evening. Later in the evening they had suddenly developed a respect for small engines :p  

So, in addition to the €1.68, there are additional taxes?

I did when I lived in Europe. There have always been high taxes on fuel there and not a lot of sources for oil.
Back then, gas prices in Europe were about 4 times what they were in the US. I imagine they still are.

Depending on the answer to the above question, as of yesterday, it was cheaper over there than here...unless the answer to the above is "yes"

The one used widely in the European Union, and yeah, about 1.34 USD. We just have a bit of taxes on our fuel. I spoke to a hotel receptionist once, he told me they had American guests the night before. They were laughing about how silly it is that everyone drives cars with 1.6 liter engines here. The receptionist told them to take a look at the prices at the nearby  gas station when they return to the hotel in the evening. Later in the evening they had suddenly developed a respect for small engines :p  

So, in addition to the €1.68, there are additional taxes?

I did when I lived in Europe. There have always been high taxes on fuel there and not a lot of sources for oil.
Back then, gas prices in Europe were about 4 times what they were in the US. I imagine they still are.

Depending on the answer to the above question, as of yesterday, it was cheaper over there than here...unless the answer to the above is "yes"

No, 1.68 euros per liter is with tax. So about 2.5 times more expensive than in the US.

caf.gif
Good morning, all.

Back
Top Bottom