Coffee's ready...

Don't waste your money. It's clear from the picture that the debri is lightweight and dry. Clearly staged. Gunk that gets in your gutter will be wet and heavy like I had today.

Many of these home improvement ads are staged. Not nearly the way you'd encounter things in real life.

This device will spray everywhere and you'll be soaked in no time.

31262big.jpg

I like this device but it will take some practice using it.

41z2oVtQymL._SP160,160,0,T_.jpg

No device will get things completely clean but I just want to keep the water flowing when it rains.

Been at the Little League World Series since Tuesday - surviving on stadium and motel coffee - good to get home and have some REAL coffee.

Morning,

Another moist day here, showers on and off. Canned some more sauce yesterday. The tomatoes are coming to a end. The collard greens are up, kale is well still kale, eating the Swiss chard and carrots. Hopefully a little fishing today, or at least practicing casting.

sourland: You have someone that competes in the games, or do you enjoy watching the game? I would rather watch a little league game over a pro game any day.

I still climb up and down the ladder to clean our gutters. I have to/want to install another down spout on the other end. During these down pours, the gutter fills up and over flows. I should really install a larger gutter system, but.......

surviving on stadium and motel coffee

There is such a thing?
idunno.gif
Anything like bush coffee, but with out the bugs?

Good morning chicken wranglers,
Q you say your tomato's are coming to an end? I still have some that are just coming on. I have several plum trees that are done and several that are just starting to ripen. It has been a queer year to say the least, rain and 95 today. I just left the horses in the stalls because of the down pour. More for me than for them , just gave them feed and water and did not have to set up rainy day feed set. cattle are easy just leave em be. Chickens layed their eggs in the mud, I washed the eggs in the horse trough and will eat them anyway. I'm thinking of setting up the nesting boxes in the barn for the winter. We will see there is so much to consider, for one I must get the ducks out of the brooder they are the nastiest creatures ever. Then there are the turkey's hope that they are big enough for thanksgiving dinner.
Sourland I want to know who's in first?
Rancher ,how does so much mud climb up to the roof and swim in the rain into the gutters every year?
God Bless!

This device will spray everywhere and you'll be soaked in no time.

31262big.jpg

I like this device but it will take some practice using it.

41z2oVtQymL._SP160,160,0,T_.jpg

No device will get things completely clean but I just want to keep the water flowing when it rains.
I'd love to be able to use something like that but other than the porches, my house gutter is about 32 feet in the air and no place to put a ladder.

Been at the Little League World Series since Tuesday - surviving on stadium and motel coffee - good to get home and have some REAL coffee.

Awesome. I bet that was fun.
What does it say that I'm subscribed to more coffee threads than chicken ones?
Ummmmm. Let me think.

Good morning chicken wranglers,
Q you say your tomato's are coming to an end? I still have some that are just coming on. I have several plum trees that are done and several that are just starting to ripen....
Rancher ,how does so much mud climb up to the roof and swim in the rain into the gutters every year?
God Bless!
I planted some 'Early Girls' back in April and they're coming to an end but I planted about 12 other heirloom varieties in June. They're about to start. I should be awash in tomatoes come September and October.

Back
Top Bottom