Coffee's ready...

Pics
Morning? I havent gone to bed yet! LOL

Goodnight!
smile.png

Road trip day! My DD and I are going to see friends in South Haven, MI. I'm picking up a drake for my duck. They were mates before, and will be again.

Coffe tastes good this AM

Playing hookie today .. well, not really.. ran into some snags with the beginning of the school year .. so taking the day to iron those things out ...

*sipping on coffee*

fed chickens & cows all my sweet corn that was to old to chew chickens love it. They arent drinking the coffee as well as the cows do. But they are wide awake.

Had fun with my 15 year old daughter today. First day of school she came down stairs in a dress hair done real nice. Looking about grown up. I just had to stand at the bus stop wave good by and blow her a kiss, tell I loved her and I will miss her all day. I thought the bus driver was gonna bust her gut. Im sure the Goose" my little girl will remember the first day of her sophmore year fondly forever.

Last edited:
Good morning!! Only semi brain-dead this morning, half a cup should get the other half fired up and running!!
big_smile.png

I think we got very little rain last night.
sad.png
Our yard is bone-dry, it's so bad we saw a camel walk by our place the other day!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom