Coffee's ready...

Pics
Outta here until next week... flying to San Diego and then roadtripping it with a good friend to Phoenix for another friend's wedding... got my bathing suit and shorts .... and oh yea a dress for the wedding ... gonna be scorching. See you all next week.. I'll probably be coffee free... maybe some iced... we'll see. Probably more like lotsa umbrella drinks
big_smile.png

Nancy

Good morning sleepyheads! Wake up, wake up...rise and shine!
bun.gif

Carole...I'll say good morning to you directly because I see you're up and at it already.
frow.gif

Lookie here...this will bring a smile to your face (even though you see these on a regular basis
lau.gif
:

13587_chantecleraugust_17_2009_002.jpg

Nancy, have a safe and joyful trip.
thumbsup.gif
Relax and enjoy!
tongue.png

Good morning Shelley! Good morning everyone! Beautiful day here, perfect summer day. Sun is shining, birds are foraging, kids are watching Steve on Blues Clues. I am doing what I like to do best, check out what's happening on BYC!! At least until Blues Clues is over, and everyone wants breakfast.

I somehow got hooked on adding flavored creamer to my coffee. Sure love Coffeemates Coconut and Hazelnut. Some might considered it wimped up coffee but it sure tastes good.

Back
Top Bottom