Coffee's ready...

Pics
Quote:
SSssssssssssssssssh!! Please don't remind us!
sad.png
big_smile.png
I got out of the midwest to milder winters here in VA, but now I feel I need to move way South...... like Costa Rica, where they don't know what snow is!!!
big_smile.png
lol.png

I gotta set up a delivery account with them. There is a few I like from those guys.

I've still got a swollen sprained bad ankle
hmm.png
I haven't felt like doing much of anything this week.

DH was supposed to be home this weekend, but that's being changed until next Friday probably. bleh
sad.png

Bluemoon

Quote:
gypsy, that is miserable, my Dad had COPD. No AC to sleep in?

No Ac seems to make it worse.
b ut what helps sometimes is a drive around with the windows open. thats what I did this morning.
not only did it help a little I was free from grandkids and dog, lol.
From what the weather people are saying its supposed to be nasty humid today and tomorrow also.
I have to wonder does Mother Nature really think we need the extra moisture from the hurricane she is sendingour way. geesh

Thankfully I am far enough inland where it wont effect us as much as the coast,
always strikes me odd the North getting Hurricanes. In Fla it was a yearly fare

edit: because not enough coffee in the blood stram

Last edited:
Quote:
K kups all the way , I love their coffee, have you tried the Espresso blend for theK Machines, Yummmmmmmmm
and for that tiny hint of chocolate the Caribu Blend.

Quote:
gypsy, that is miserable, my Dad had COPD. No AC to sleep in?

No Ac seems to make it worse.
b ut what helps sometimes is a drive around with the windows open. thats what I did this morning.
not only did it help a little I was free from grandkids and dog, lol.
From what the weather people are saying its supposed to be nasty humid today and tomorrow also.
I have to wonder does Mother Nature really think we need the extra moisture from the hurricane she is sendingour way. geesh

Thankfully I am far enough inland where it wont effect us as much as the coast,
always strikes me odd the North getting Hurricanes. In Fla it was a yearly fare

edit: because not enough coffee in the blood stram

My Daughter's flying back to RI for school on Tuesday, hopefully the hurricane won't be affecting her flight, but we will have to wait and see.

Bluemoon

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh no, not getting your morning cup of coffee properly can throw you off for the whole day!

Oh no. I wouldnt let that happen.
bow.gif
I WILL HAVE MY COFFEE
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom