Coffee's ready...

Pics
frow.gif
Morning all!

Congrats on the new horse karl...I'm jealous!

HORRIBLE headache this morning, and have a final job interview at 10. NOT in the mood!
barnie.gif

On a more positive note, should be able to get fencing to start on my new run for the chickos today.
ya.gif

frow.gif
Have a good day everyone!

Quote:
Sam Elliott is an actor that has been in many films, here is a site that will explain more. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000385/

OPA
Thanks for the coop size info. I actually have 2 Whit Laced and 2 Gold laced, Polish it's why I am making 2 Mini coops.

Half decent hour today to be getting started on my day .. I guess. But WOW the coffee is GOOD! Thanks Opa for the coffee Offer ...lol I use sugar free creamer, I'm diabetic.

Hey all you getting Chickens or Hatching ... CONGRATULATIONS!

and for a bit more Texas slang ..Howdy Partners! Hope you all ye all have a good day!

Karl I love horses .. Congratulations as well

Last edited:
Sam Elliot is a guy that is almost as handsome as i am but more famous.

Last edited:
Quote:
I love when that happens..
tongue.png
So is this the only horse amongst the cows?? You should try it with a pasture full of horses ... eeeeeeek!

Morning everyone!

FYI - the chain texas roadhouse - their "Texas Tornado" marguarita, even in "small" is good. Too good. But *moans* I only had one. Ya'll stop posting so loud.

ps. I agree, Opa's avatar of Sam Elliott is very easy on the eyes, at least IMHO.

Back to the coffee with french vanilla. If ya'll ever get the chance, get some Jamaican Blue Mountain. It is smoooooooth.....no cream needed.

Back
Top Bottom