Coffee's ready...

Pics
yikes! coffee is NOT ready and i'm fixin to be late for church! yikes this whole 'getting lighter in the morning LATER isnt working out for me at all!

scamper scamper scamper scamper....

My little sister was there in the early 90's. We went down at Thanksgiving to see her graduate from boot camp, and I remember there not being too much around at that time. I also remember that it was a cold snowy drizzly weekend. I remember saying to my mother, why can't my sister be in Florida or at least North Carolina so we can get away from bad weather? We travel that far to go from cold to cold. Well I guess it could have been worse, there could have been freezing rain.

Despite the weather we had a great time, and I was so proud of my little sister.

Last edited:
Good morning, Everyone! It's absolutely beautiful here in NH - a welcome change from the cold wet summer. I'm on my second cup of coffee and planning the day. I'll be working on my new chicken coop, bigger and better.
big_smile.png

**yawn** Good morning all
frow.gif
.. haven't started coffee yet ...

Today we go to the local winery so DD12 and I can participate in the grape stomp .. she is sooo excited.. LOL

Tonite we camp .. rough-like .. on a friend's property ..

Tomorrow, the "tree-guy" starts clearing the part of our land that will be the house .. and the pasture ..

Life is good...

I find it's taking longer and longer to do my morning and evening animal chores...weren't the kids supposed to help?
th.gif

Hope to get to the flea market and find some cute chicken decor today!

I will do that Opa, I remember we had a little bit of a scare about her going to Iraq, but that never happened.

My father was in Korea, and when Operation Desert Storm happened he was a Staff Sargeant in the National Gaurd. His troop was deployed and he really wanted to go, but because he was on medicine for high blood pressure they wouldn't let him go. It really broke his heart. Unfortunately he passed unexpectedly a few years after that at age 62.

Quote:
Boy do I miss going to the flea market!!!! That was a normal part of my life when I was growing up in TN. Now, up here in the middle of nowhere....few folks even know what a flea market is!
lau.gif
th.gif
ConservaChick...have a little fun for me.
hit.gif

Last edited:
Mammagarden, I'm sorry you lost him. Sixty two is still a young man. I remember deciding to start drawing my social security at 62 and I quess that means you are old. While I may be drawing the money I still refuse to admit to being old.

Back
Top Bottom