Coffee's ready...

And a Good Morning to all. I'm on the third cup, starting to feel like I could tackle some work today.
caf.gif

We had bad wind for 2 days. It has settled down now. I hate to be digging in dirt when the wind is blowing.
old.gif

I have some Ruby Slippers, If you get blown this way.
lau.gif
gig.gif

I hope everyone has a super day:thumbsup

It is a good morning here no matter what the weather . I am home drinking my own coffee , slept in my own bed last night , up with my chicks and other babies . I hate being away from home for any reason but being sick is the worst . DH has the day off and is going to try and side the new coop , I get to catch up all the cleaning and "stuff" since last friday and go to work tonight , don't care , so good to be home.

Mary

Good morning...Its raining here in NH and I got my first cup of coffee...doing a little farming on farmville and then im going to give some dogs a bath and wash my kitchen floors.
thumbsup.gif

Ahhh what a beautiful morning it was and now
with the sun still shinning and its almost noon I have the 2nd. cup
going out with me. and finish what
I started. giveing the 3rd. layer of wood chips to all mt coops.
all are set for the cold weather we are expecting.
Have a great day everyone.

Shelly, Phox01
frow.gif

Glad to see U back.

Pbj.. yes thats what I meant shabby looking
lau.gif

Buit I guess thats normal.

You guys are too funny. Brought a smile to this much frowny face today. It was windy here last night too, as I froze at the junior high football game. 35 degrees, windy, spitting rain. (Smile, mom, pretend you understand football...)
I worry that pbjmaker has gotten trapped under falling paper in the basement. Where is she?

Morning all. No hunting last night much to my daughter's disappointment. It was too windy to sit in a tree stand and I don't want to get clobbered with a tree falling when I'm walking through the woods either. Oh well, today looks much better. Gonna be a warm beautiful day. Can't wait to trek out to the woods later.
bun.gif

Coffee is great and the over easy eggs are even better! Yum-oh!
droolin.gif

good morning!

Hey!

I said GOOD MORNING!!!!
Where is everyone?

I am slumped here on the sofa trying to get the reduced caffeine coffee to work its magic. Guess I'll have to drink the whole pot.

It's gonna be beautiful today, and if its dry enough I'll deforest micro-ecosystems (mow the lawn). And there's a big crop of sweet potatoes to harvest. I pulled a single bunch last night and wow ! I love chili oven fries.

I'm Home!

It was a great Trip. But Long ... wow
PA to SC then MO and home.
Rayna is doing Great! and it was wonderful to see her Graduate BT. She will get to come home at Christmas for 2 weeks ... YES!
One HAPPY MUM here!

Morning chicken wranglers,
I got up and got my coffee going.It is a rainy wonderful day above ground. No dirt daisys lace or wood in my immediate gaze so i know Im alive you guys have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom