Coffee's ready...

you are welcome! Friday and Saturday are the only day DH can eat beans; the office complains you know! Beano only does so much for a guy who can single-handed empty the large crockpot.

Well, it's getting light enough to go let the chickens into the run. Have a wonderful day!

Weird but that lentil soup DOES sound good! I think I'll be putting my crockpot on, too! I'll have to stop and get some other vegetables at my local farmers market on the way home from work today so I can add to it.

I have such a hankering for my homemade lasagna. Gotta put that on my shopping list for this weekend. This weekend I'm hunting, shopping, and going to an auction! Can't wait! Did I tell you I'm hunting?! Oh my, it's been so beautiful out in the woods and smells soooooo good. Just awesome! Went out last night, no deer, but that really doesn't matter!

Drinking South Pacific Blend this morning. First time I tried it. It's not too bad, I'd get it again.

Have a good day everyone!
caf.gif

Good morning everyone I got up yesterday witha lot of vim and vigor but was all night at the ER> just got home this morning.at 5:30 have the 2nd. cup of D>D coffee and its really hitting the spot Dh has Pneumonia, and the chest pains scared us both but alls well .
he just has to spend the next 2 weeks home and relax with his meds. So Coffee Here I come..
Hope you all have a great day. Im exhausted
th.gif

Morning everyone!
frow.gif

Soup does sound good on this rainy day. Workin' on my 2nd cup, tryin' to figure out what's on the agenda. With all the rain lately, my son and I have been wearing out our local library.

Hope everyone has a great day!
thumbsup.gif

Morning Folks of the BYC.
Got my morning going with coffee and a few raindrops from heaven. Hope y'all have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom