Coffee's ready...

Morning Chicken wranglers
got my flock going early today. My weather is wet but not too cold.
My guys and gals pranced out at 1.5 hours befor dawn not bad .
Hope you all have a good week end.

Mornin peeps,
AC is out and its miserable in the house.Its raining and humid outside.A cold front is suppose to move in tomorrow.YAY lol

Didn't go to sleep last night so iv already had 4 cups of coffee so far.Love that stuff lol

Good morning all !! I have my coffee. It is running 30-40 here. We have a chicken show tomorrow, and it is suppose to be a high of 45 plus they said there could be some snow flurries. We are running 10-20 below normal.

Good morning keepers of a flock,
the wet is still with us. but not much .
the drizzle has stopped for now.
and I am enjoying the 2nd. cup
of steamy hot coffee.
will doing inside then out. everyone is
fed and watered. So all is quiet.
it dropped to 50 last night . heat is going
and nice and cozy.
you'all have a great week end,

Good morning fellow chicken lovers!
frow.gif

The air is brisk here this morning, but the sun is shining today!
celebrate.gif
My chickens have been venturing further and further out into the pasture in search of protein. Kinda scary after that last attack, but hey...I can't stand over them all the time. They've gotta start paying attention to danger.

After doing some research, it turns out that my last predator wasn't a hawk, but an American Kestler falcon. I'm pretty sure it was just passing through...Kestlers are prey for red tail hawks, and we have plenty of those around here. One came passing by a couple of days ago...must not've been hungry for chicken because he just sailed on by as my flock watched.

Well, since I haven't been able to get on the computer much, needless to say my house is spotless.
lau.gif
It's amazing how much you can get done when you don't have BYC to distract you.
gig.gif
I miss everyone, though. My computer will let me stay online for a few minutes, but then it shuts down on me. It's gonna be a long winter.
he.gif

Take care everyone...and I'll be back as soon as I can. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Good Morning, gotta get the little DS son up soon.
love.gif
Having coffee and watching the gloomy morning start. Another day of that misty rain that I HATE., and its cold too. I really hope this is not an indication of an early winter. We will never get our barn done if this weather doesn't straighten up. But, then on the other hand, my feet are on the right side of the earth, and all is well!!
thumbsup.gif

Snowing here at the moment. About 35 degrees. It's Kind of sereal (sorry, I'm not sure how to spell that word!) with there being colored and GREEN leaves on the trees yet. I don't think the chickies are liking it a bit. Did someone say sun? What is that?
idunno.gif
I think the forecasters are right. It's gonna be a stinkin rough winter... ugh!!!
hit.gif

Mmmmm! Good morning! It is sprinkling rain and cool outside (maybe 70 degrees) - here is our cold front - glad for the coolness and the rain. The chickens almost all tumbled out despite the rain - some headed back under shelter and shook themselves off, but most don't care, they just want to be out. Now, for my coffee....I have the day off because it is homecoming...love a college town!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom