Coffee's ready...

Good morning chicken wranglers,
I woke up late had to call in and tell work I'd be late. Lucky for me I'm the boss.
I got the flock out an hour late. I had crumbles so they didn't chastise me all they did was eat. I haven't been getting many eggs lately 3 or 4 aday from 40 hens is not enough to justify their existance on my meager feed budget. The tractor supply had starter feed on sale for 9.00 for 50 # bag so I thought what the heck they need more protein. Its almost winter as Opa said. I just gotta get used to it cause there aren't gonna be any summer days for a while.Ilive in Il. but we get some cold weather, nothing like mich. though. Ispent a couple of years in Cadillac Mich. one week around Thanksgiving time and it was like the antarctic! Now when I lived in East Tenn. I was very comfortable in no shirt in the month of nov. so whats going on there?

Some thing is going on. This has been happening often. I will write a post and then all of a sudden it just goes away, no sigh of it. Has any one else had a problem with this?
idunno.gif

good morning all.. was 29 last night.. brrrrrr. good thing coffee is warm this morning.. have a wonderful day all and enjoy the fall colors. by the way opa your pictures are hot.. i mean the fire was .. just kidding..take care all

Opa, I will be in the middle of writing the post, when this happens. I don't even get a chance to post it.
rant.gif
By the way Sam I love the photo Thx. Eye Candy:lau:lau:lau

Last edited:
On my first cup this morning here on the west coast. It's my birthday today so I'm having it with a birthday cupcake my friend gave me to take home last night.. She even had a candle in it so I lit it and my dogs watched as I blew it out LOL .... Plans for the day, just dinner and shopping with my best friend and family
smile.png

Have a great day everyone!

Nancy

Happy Birthday Nancy, I hope that you have a super day. That was very sweet of your friend for the
B-Day cake. Dogs do count. I have an old trivet of my moms that says; The more I see of some people the better I like my dog. That says it all.
frow.gif
:hugs Did the dogs get to have a bite?

Too cold for me. You all stay warm and keep those chickens warm.
caf.gif
:caf

D.gif
:cd:cd:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:yiipchick:yiipchick:yiipchick

Thanks Kismet and Pati,

Yes the dogs got a little bite too and tried to eat the candle when I took it off LOL

My boyfriend is feeling really guilty, we are on separate coasts right now and I told him a week or so ago that my birthday was on a Tuesday.. he had it in his calendar that it was today but figured i knew when my birthday was so he must have had it wrong. So he sent me something but it is coming tomorrow LOL When I mentioned it was monday this weekend he got all quiet and said i thought you said it was tuesday... last night he told me
I'd get something Tuesday ... oops. hehehee thats okay, he called me this morning and wished me a happy birthday, I'll live and now I just get extended celebrating from Sat thru tomorrow
big_smile.png

Quote:
Your Chicks are Cute, You have to love them when they are at that awkward stage ..lol and I looked at your other pics... The frog in the stump is a Gorgeous Picture!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Nancy!

Spiders and Snakes have their place. I don't mind Spiders, I can share the space. .... BUT the snakes have to stay in their own place ... NOT MINE!

Got 1/4 of my bulbs in the ground today, But completed the winterizing of the coop run!

Back
Top Bottom