Coffee's ready...

glad my hubby get up and takes the dog too .. at 4 am.. it is starting to snow here.. brrrr 36 out right now.. guess it is an inside day.. i let the chickens out and they love it..so far.. wait till they can't walk in it cause it is 3 ft. deep lol.. i guess that is what the snow blower is for.. never thought i would snow blow the run! just having my first cup of coffee.. have to do the pets first then me.. geesh just like having kids lol.. good thing mine are grown.. by the way daughter told me yesterday she is having her 3rd.. yeaaaaaaa i have empty arms sydrome.. need to hold a new born..have a great day all and stay warm

Good Morning. We just have frost this morning. Meds have kicked in and I'm off to a good start today! Everyone take care.

Good morning to you all ,
and yes Kathy. we are here every morning
and having our favorite coffee. join us for the lastest about our flock.
Iam on on my first cup of coffee and have fed my chicken family.
we sure did get a really cold snap. put the heat lamps on
because I haven finished the winter readiness yet .
hide.gif

but my young silkies and ameraucanas are doing just fine they seem to enjoy
the nippy weather. Nov 10 will be locked down for my Orps.

Iam excited for the hatch.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
:jumpy
D.gif

have a great day yaaaa the sun is coming out,

Wildorchid, Congrats on the (new on the way ) Grandbaby,

Last edited:
Good morning chiocken wranglers,
It is a beautiful day and about 50 degrees out. Cows followed me to the barn for their 1/2 bucket of corn this morning.
Horse and the mule get fed by the fence so they are easy. 4 year old had a fever so W.W. will be staying home with him to day. Darn no office help!
Coffee has been giving me or accenting my head ache lately so I'm cutting back to 1 pot a day. Wont hear from you guys until monday ,have a great week end!

Good morning everyone.....
Hope all is going well for everyone, haven't been on much lately. Today is cold, there was snow on the van when I woke up. The sun is shining now so that is a good thing. Had my coffee now I have to get ready for work. Have a nice day everyone.

Good morning all. Coffee is almost gone, morning is happening. Gosh, this 3 hour spread across the country, is hard to get used to. About the time I get used to, who has 2 hours and those that have 3 hours. The time changes back.
rant.gif
I had a 98 temp. yesterday and I had a 60's range last night. it is 59 right now. Cold for me. I am spoiled.
woot.gif

Karl, You may have to cut back on the coffee. I have to do that every now and then. Good luck. You have most of your chores done. I am just getting ready to start.
hugs.gif

Sissy, congrats on the new hatch. You have been busy.
jumpy.gif

stupidbird, kathy, Wildorchild, crittercrazy, Kismet and any one I might have missed, hanging around the coffee pot. OH happy day and a big Howdy from the desert.

Kismet, There are so many wonders to see around the US. Today if I were to take a tour, I would like to hit all the gardens around the country. There are some really stunning ones. I am such a tree and flower/shrub person. I just can't get enough. You know I think my chickens are affecting me that way now.
celebrate.gif

crittercrazy, time for a coffee break. set down have a cup, visit for a min. or two.
caf.gif

Too all my Byc friends at the coffee Bar.
Dh not doing well Please say a pray .
It started with plurisy about a month ago
on his birthday.he wasn even able to get out of bed.
but Pet scan showed different.
SiSSy

Back
Top Bottom