Coffee's ready...

you ladies ever have one of these mornings?

10233_coffee_morning_wake_up.gif

Last edited:
Good morning everyone!
th.gif
Time to rise and shine...get up, grab your coffee, and start thinking about how great today is going to be!
celebrate.gif

Too much enthusiasm?
hide.gif

Looks like today is it for decent weather here. Cold and rainy is on the way.
sickbyc.gif

Opa dear, that day was yesterday for me. Nice graphic thingie. I'm blaming the pre-hurricane weather change. So far so good today - knock on wood (knocks knuckles on own skull)
The rain is here, not bad yet. Wind is beginning to pick up though. I have my eye on a particular large mostly dead tree - it won't hit anything but the fence of the abandoned farm behind us. Don't even know whose property it legally is on.

How's your plans for today?

Good Morning Chiken Wranglers,
Today is a cloudy day in the nieghborhood. 50 and blustery.I am bound for the ozarks to hunt with my 10 year old son. With my wood skills and my marksmanship there will be many very safe deer in the forest, and they will flock to my blind for a good laugh.I have the omnition that I will be like sylvester and his son hunting the kangaroo "mouse'.
Wish me luck I do not lack enthusiasm. Sissy I pray for good news at the Dr. for your Husband.

Last edited:
th.gif
Opa - that summed up my yesterday. Hate to wish my life away, but I'm glad yesterday is over.

StupidBird - Hope things go alright with Ida or whatever they named the blasted thing. Got my fingers crossed it dissipates quickly or turns around and goes back to sea.
fl.gif

Quote:
thanks - where we live is in the rain shadow of Stone Mountain, so the local rain is usually less. Just rain and wind so far. I bet the chickens are not happy. They do have shelter just not roomy, nor will they be free ranging today. Very unlikely it will flood where the tractor is, but if they look too miserable I might put them in the tool shed. it has big windows. It needs cleaning anyway! and I'd have to if I put the chickens in there.

Haven't been around to much. Computers are all problematic at the moment.
I am missing our mornings
sad.png
But I have drank the coffee every morning ...lol Nighttime, Daytime, Anytime is GOOD!

Back
Top Bottom