Coffee's ready...

Good Morning from Arizona, I am up, just poured the first cup of coffee. I made my dogs some scrambled eggs this morning. Good thing they love eggs. My 5 girls all are giving me eggs again. It is a surprise how fast I have a doz. I will have to put my Eggs for Sale,sign up again. Wait, maybe not! All my neighbors have chickens. ( I have to place a post-a-note on the doz.
hu.gif
to use first. I am going to try to make a Spinach Quiche. My Sister-in-law used to make the best. She lost her recipe and can't remember it. Anyhow, I am looking for a Recipe.

Everyone, have a Great Day! I have to tend the Flock!
frow.gif
Work on tearing down the pen. Closing up 1/4 of the area. and placing the gate at the far side on the pen. Move 1 hutch out, and the other move back from where it is now. Take down all the Camo Netting and Shade Cloth, from that section, keeping the main top netting up??? I need to think about that some more. I may have to roll or fold it back to where I move the temp fence, and tie it up there.
hu.gif
More Prep work, Still have to level the ground, get the rocks, and then get them spread and leveled. Move crate/coop into area.
th.gif

E:cafnjoy your coffee guys

Last edited:
Hay!
frow.gif
Good Morning from Arizona. had all the coffee i can drink now must take care of chores. Been on the net all morning and am way way behind. Have a good weekend all.
yippiechickie.gif

Yea, it is the weekend! I did chores when I got home and surprise!
ya.gif
My first egg from one of my black Ameracauna pullets! It's a beautiful pale pastel blue.
Have a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom