Coke, Pepsi, what's the difference?

Quote:
A liter a day? Ouch, my head would be hurting. My mother has to have diet coke every day, and gets as grumpy as if she was quitting cigarettes without it. She drinks it as soon as she wakes up in the morning . . . I worry terribly about her joints and whatnot, especially since we're skinny and white (higher risk factor for bone and cartilage problems with that combination, apparently). Besides calcium, what supplements do you take?

And yes, you really must get your hands on cane coke, if at all possible. The idea that you can't taste the difference is such a crock. I'm glad I don't live in Mexico, or I might be tempted to adopt your habit of a liter a day.
smile.png

Hay! you are just worried about your joints? Check the sodium content of these sodas its high. Also no nutritutional value..at all.

I think the calories in regular soda is the most frightening part of it!!! I have an Uncle who got orders from his doc to lose some weight. The first thing he did was eliminate soda. Now, I realize he did drink more than most (a LOT more) but he eliminated almost 2,000 calories a day just cutting out soda!!! OMG!!!!
th.gif
(and yes, he really did drink THAT much!!!!)

I didn't realize that with Diet Rite!! I used to drink Diet Pepsi, then I liked when they added Lime to it, then I couldn't find it with the lime! So switched to Big K diet cola w/lime, it's an off brand but I love it! Fountain pop is my favorite though vs a can, and I prefer Fountain Diet Pepsi!
droolin.gif

I also bought some pepsi on sale, there it sits and I can't wait to get the store every day and get me a coke from the fountain. Coke is better, Pepsi I'll handle if there is no other choice at that time.

In Georgia (home of Coke) we mostly get coke. In fact, even when they serve Pespi, they call it Coke. The only time I drink soft drinks is when they have been "mixed" with a little Captain or Jack. After one or two or four of these, I don't care which one it is.
bun.gif
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom