Collecting Cool Rocks! Minerals, Crystals, Fossils, Geodes, etc.

Pics
You'll have to share your results when you're done! Did you tumble them until smooth? I could always leave mine in stage 2 for a couple weeks to round them out some more. lol
The last batch got stage 1 twice. Most of these were pretty smooth to start with so I have only been doing one week for each stage.

Just checking in! How are you all? @CluckNDoodle have you taken your petrified wood out of the tumbler?

Doing good over here! I just moved the petrified wood from stage 2 to stage 3 a couple of days ago but I transferred it to my vibratory tumbler so it should go a little faster now! :fl
I've been steadily making bracelets for the past few days and my sausage fingers are NOT cooperating, lol! But they're pretty stone beads!

1616412288274.png

Doing good over here! I just moved the petrified wood from stage 2 to stage 3 a couple of days ago but I transferred it to my vibratory tumbler so it should go a little faster now! :fl
I've been steadily making bracelets for the past few days and my sausage fingers are NOT cooperating, lol! But they're pretty stone beads!

View attachment 2580233
Those are fabulous!

Back
Top Bottom