Colorado

Quote:
If you can find a local breeder of buckeye's let me know, and if they have a quantity order amount I'll go in with you!
cool.png

p.s.
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif
we are in dacono, which is kinda between longmont and boulder but to the side
big_smile.png

I have found that (so far) we havent had a problem with cocci, which I believe is because we give them powdered probiotic and dried powdered kelp. Cheaper and way more useful than the Corid
big_smile.png

thanks for the welcome any advice for this new chick is greatly appreciated. When I got my hens they came with some nice yellow straw in the nesting boxes, but now they have worn that out I can't find any yellow straw but have wheat straw or should I buy the fluffy organic paper stuff I use for my bunnies?

hi there everyone! I have found all the chickens i was looking for, woo hoo!! Now I have two possible roos...one silkie, one coocoo marans that i might need a home for. tHEY AREN'T READY YET, BUT SOON. iS ANYONE INTERESTED? FREE...Whoops, caps lock...

I am still looking for quail. Any breed except button. hens preferrably

Quote:
We use shavings, like the bale you can get at Murdochs or I assume any feed store. Seems to work ok, and we just toss the used stuff on the compost pile when done
smile.png

Quote:
in te interest of full disclosure...I got the silkie male in pretty bad shape. He had some sort of infection and the antibiotic treatment has cleared that. he's underweight and I want to get his weight up before he goes anywhere. he and the female are spearate from my flock. The female doesn't seem to have any health issues. I don't notice any signs of him having worms, just malnurished.

Local folks-- I have2 pet quality silkie chicks $3 each available. One blue and the other an unusual blue/buff, too young to tell gender. Hatched on 6/25/10, will need heat if kept outside but they've been under a hen.
The other is a Barnevelder cockerel chick $3, my best guess is its a male from the comb. Not as sure how Barnies develop like I am my cochins. Hatched on 5/27/10 and has been outside without supplemental heat. They are listed in the auction section....

Back
Top Bottom