Colorado

Or you could make some sport out of it and try for a head shot with a pellet gun... just sayin'
hide.gif
No fair if you're closer than 10 yards
wink.png
It might be hard to make sure the area behind your target is clear. It would suck to wound a hen if you miss the target.
Picking them off the roost at night is definitely the easiest.

Think fishing net.  One with the long handle.  Either that or wait until they all go in for the night and then pluck him off his roosting perch.    Simple,  Dinner is served.
ok that is a great idea.

Or you could make some sport out of it and try for a head shot with a pellet gun... just sayin' :oops:    No fair if you're closer than 10 yards ;)
sorry, we don't think I them that way, we do respect and honor all that they provide for us and our household. If we need target practice we go to the shooting range...just sayin.

Last edited:
Hello- I'm in Colorado Springs. I used to breed chickens, but not anymore. Now I breed Button Quail. Lot's of colors.
If anyone wants some, let me know.

Newly hatched! Five little Cochin babies. I think I have a splash, three blue and a black. I applaud those that get these little guys to stand in a row...I can not.

I am looking for lavander, black or white silkies and polish to add enough to my flock to get my bantam coop up and running. I have no experience with hatching eggs, but would like to try before getting more rare breed hatching eggs ie: svart honas, ayum cemani.

Back
Top Bottom