Colorado

You guys need to find out what kind of turkeys those are. If they are BBBs and you are not going to eat them, then you are going to be walking the fine line between feeding them enough to prevent fighting and not letting them get too big so they have mobility issues. The BBBs are like the CXs.
I looked at the poult pictures at Cackle's website, they sell both BBBs and Narragansetts, and their pictures of those two poults are very similar. These are a bit darker than the Narragansett poults Tony Albbritton shipped that Wendell, Mayah and Chris have, and I don't know if that means they are BBBs or just darker than Tony's. I plan to sell them, but if I am not successful then I guess they will go to the freezer flock. I've never had Turkeys, though I have gazed longingly at them in the past :) I'll have to do some research this evening when I get home. I had such a busy weekend - in a good way, just didn't leave me time to learn much of anything. My Silkie with the wry neck is finally getting better, she can hold her head up even though it's still sideways, so she appears on the road to recovery. My broody hatched a RIR and yesterday took it outside for the first time - I could not walk through the yard without stopping to check where they were, she is a first timer and I am a worry wart :)

Aww, that is a tiny baby!!!! Or maybe it the angle of the camera, but cuteness for sure! I know nothing of Turkeys, had one many years ago, not even sure what kind he was? Kinda grey brown colored, other than that I knew nothing about him!

Found this on Craigs:

Reply [email protected] [?]
flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
Posted: 2013-05-05, 7:05PM MDT
Chicken coop (Denver )

3E13Ib3Jf5If5F65Jed556c06e04e4ff31000.jpg

Free

Will need to be taken apart to get out of yard. You bring the tools :)

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3787063041
Posted: 2013-05-05, 7:05PM MDT
email to a friend
Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram). Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

Aww, that is a tiny baby!!!! Or maybe it the angle of the camera, but cuteness for sure! I know nothing of Turkeys, had one many years ago, not even sure what kind he was? Kinda grey brown colored, other than that I knew nothing about him!
Well, a 2 day old RIR chick is pretty small compared to a LF Cochin hen :) I sure loved seeing them in the yard together.

Back
Top Bottom