Colorado

Hello! I am currently living in Colorado Springs and just got 4 chicks recently. I will be moving into my house in Boulder on August 16th. Unfortunately, my housing plans for the chicks fell through until then and I was wondering if anyone in the COS area would be interested in hosting them till my move. I am willing to provide free work and financial compensation! Please feel free to pm or respond if hosting my chicks till mid August would interest you or anyone else!

Thanks!
Brian

Thanks!

I'm curious to find out the results of the first candling of the eggs Pozees took to her place........

We are collecting for a batch we'll put in next week. Then we will shut down the breeding pen. It's getting late in the season, and I don't want to be feeding non-layers all winter.....

Cough, cough. I'm thinking you should get more while the gettin is good. You can just start rolling in the eggs early next year..... but I guess it all depends on how many chickens you really have in mind to keep as your main flock.

Hi Colorado peeps!

Hello! I am currently living in Colorado Springs and just got 4 chicks recently. I will be moving into my house in Boulder on August 16th. Unfortunately, my housing plans for the chicks fell through until then and I was wondering if anyone in the COS area would be interested in hosting them till my move. I am willing to provide free work and financial compensation! Please feel free to pm or respond if hosting my chicks till mid August would interest you or anyone else!

Thanks!
Brian

Howdy right back to ya!
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom