Colorado

Quote:
I had to shoot a fox about two years ago. For a whole summer we had to leave a shotgun loaded, but way up high, in our garage. Well, when the time came I couldn't get it in time, so I shot the fox in the butt with a pellet gun. He has never come back...
wink.png

Protect your livestock/pets! Trust me, foxes aren't going to be going extinct anytime soon. Good luck.

Kate

Quote:
last fall in just 2 nights I lost 2 turkey hens and 5 chickens (mostly just headless) I say shoot the little bugger and make a stole from him! Never caught mine but got Tinkerbelle and he hasn't been back!

1) Those aren't coturnix. They have pretty much lost their ability to reproduce on their own. The hens wont brood.
2) They are probably scaled quail and it is illegal to capture wild native quail in Colorado.

He Melissa, the order I place to Kiowa Korner is supposed to be in this week. You might want to call them and see if they have extras in their order.

Wanting to place an order for Pure Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Pullets, $20 each plus shipping. Anyone want to go in on this with me? It's $11 for the container and $45 for postage.

Last edited:
Quote:
Try calling Amanda she lives I'n pueblo I got two pullets from her on Friday I think they are blue large amerucanas her number is 719 251 7165 or her web site is www.ourlittlebitranch.com She raises min aus shepards but I'n the top right there is a link for chickens. They are called Easter eggers not sure if they are ameraucanas pure breeds but you can ask her. Like I said my chicks look exactly like the blue large and you can see a pick of her chicks and chickens. They are 12 days old now or for a little more you can get a 7 week old. Good luck

Quote:
I have hundreds of wild ones all over my property. You could come trap some for free!!
lol.png

We have scaled quail on our property, but not enough to hunt...... Quail breast with bacon and wild rice.... YUMMY!

Back
Top Bottom